The Living Quietness

The whole world is your home. I am the Mother of the wicked, I am the Mother of the virtuous. Whenever you are in distress, say that 'I have a Mother'. Sri Sarada Devi.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

God, become Stronger than all of the fears in me

I unearthed the dynamic of my fears greater than the need to live in the power of my soul. So I pray to God often, 'God make my soul stronger than my fears', 'I have no power myself to come back to my soul; so take my life God and become stronger than all of my fears'.

The power of the soul is nothing but a bringer of Joy and Love. I was scared of the power, love and compassion of my soul when I wanted to relate to especially my intimate relatives. I wanted my real self invisible, my fears greater - fears such as of feeling victimized or bullied.

And I discovered - which came through my seeking for a healing for myself through energy work - the power of one soulful friendship, even for just a while is marvelous to move through the light and power of the soul rather than through the illusions of fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home