The Living Quietness

The whole world is your home. I am the Mother of the wicked, I am the Mother of the virtuous. Whenever you are in distress, say that 'I have a Mother'. Sri Sarada Devi.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

My passage from Girlhood to Womanhood

I had in the past often felt repulsive about wearing ornaments that marked the state of my marriage life.

Now I realise that it was all about the power of self-owning. I did not want to be owned by others is a significant view to look at my refusal to wear my wedding ornaments.

Sometime now, it seemed as though it was sudden turn into this new being - I wanted to celebrate. And so desired wearing the very ornaments that I had resisted wearing. Where did this come from?

The change however is that I feel as a woman, instead of a girl and feel self-owned. As I gain the courage to be my own person and not feel sold into owning my precious self by others.

I wish to share this message: Claim yourself and own yourself by your strong relationship to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home